Monday, October 22, 2018

#TechOrTreat ReadWorks Makes Literacy & Grading Fun & Easy

(Live Version of this JPEG HERE)

As a classroom teacher, keeping up with day-to-day paperwork, teaching, grading, and meetings can make life SCARY!  Say nothing about creative lesson planning! That's definitely last on the list. That's why I love ReadWorks.Org. There are hundreds of premade articles with grade-specific questions and vocabulary all done for you! And did I mention they are on all kinds of topics?

I shared a few high school appropriate Halloween articles above. I feel like high school is the redheaded stepchild of tech and gets looked over a lot. However, never fear elementary teachers! There are lots of great resources in ReadWorks for you as well.

10 days til Halloween - keep those brains rockin!
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new blog! You rock and I am blessed to benefit from all your hard work.
    'Brary Bird

    ReplyDelete